Δευτέρα 28 Ιουλίου 2014

Jennifer Flavin Gives Us An Amazing View



Jennifer Flavin
In case you’re wondering who the bikini hottie currently giving the paps an eyeful is, join the club
. But according to my sources, apparently that’s Jennifer Flavin, AKA Sylvester Stallone’s wife. Anyway, I did a little research and it turns out Jennifer is a former model (duh) and a current “entrepreneur and business owner.” And after these pictures, I’m assuming she owns shares in both Kleenex and sweatpants, because I’m going to need to go out and buy more of both after this. I’m pretty sure that’s called vertical integration, right?





Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures
Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures
Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures Jennifer Flavin Pictures
Photos: Fameflynet

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

απο 11-01-09

Συνεργάτες