Παρασκευή 25 Ιουλίου 2014

Meet Italian Hottie Lorella Boccia


Lorella Boccia
Unfortunately, I don’t read Italian, so there’s not a whole lot I can tell you about this busty hottie Lorella Boccia that I just discovered at the Step Up All In Italy premiere. That said, here’s everything I know so far: Lorella’s either an actress, model or dancer, she might be in this movie, and the only thing I know for sure is that she’s about to get a whole lot of Twitter proposals from yours truly. Anybody know how to say “Will you divorce me?” in Italian?






Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures
Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures Lorella Boccia Pictures
Lorella Boccia Pictures



Photos: Fameflynet

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

απο 11-01-09

Συνεργάτες