Πέμπτη 30 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Skimpy Dresses From The 56th Annual Grammy Awards


peperz
Post image for Skimpy Dresses From The 56th Annual Grammy Awards I didn’t watch the Grammys, because ugh TV and why when you can binge watch the first season of Hannibal?! Besides, I got all the highlights the next day via my good ol’ friend the Internet, which, like any good friend, has basically taken over every aspect of my life (see: binge watching Hannibal).
Thanks to Buzzfeed and the like, my attention span is so short, I can no longer watch videos. My brain grasps more information simply scrolling through GIFs and looking at pictures of it instead of sitting there for three minutes. Three minutes is way too much time, especially when someone has already gone through the trouble of grabbing the most salient screen grabs.
That’s all I need now: a headline, a picture or GIF, and a caption. The mass amounts of pop culture I’ve been consuming all my life have turned my brain to mush and I can’t really process anything else. And to think I used to read classics like Moby Dick for fun, like in my spare time, and I could go days without saying “like” every two seconds.
Those days are gone and I don’t really care because, like, dat ass. Queen Bee ass, which, like, according to the Internet was the most important part of the Grammys and holy shit was that opening number good enough to make the world kneel at the feet of Ms. Carter. #BowDown
Beyonce’s red carpet (black carpet?) dress was pretty awesome too. Dat ass. Strategically placed lace appliqué and mesh cut-out paneling were really popular this year. I approve. Check out the rest of the hotties who made the list and tell me what you think in the comments, ’cause you Peepz are fashion connoisseurs and the fashion world values your opinion. Just kidding, but tell me anyways.
Beyonce
Beyonce-Grammys-1

Beyonce-Grammys-2
Beyonce-Grammys-3
Rihanna
2014 Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala
Katy Perry
Katy-Perry-Grammys-1
Katy-Perry-Grammys-2
Paris Hilton
Paris Hilton poses in a see through dress at the 4th Annual Red Carpet Pre-Grammy Celebration at Boulevard3 in Los Angeles
Paris-Hilton-Grammys-2
Anna Kendrick
Anna-Kendrick-Grammys
Amber Rose
2014 Grammy Awards
Alicia Keys
56th GRAMMY Awards
Miranda Lambert
Miranda-Lambert-Grammys
Iggy Azalea
Iggy-Azalea-Grammys-1
Paula Patton
The 56th Annual GRAMMY Awards - Pre-GRAMMY Gala And Salute To Industry Icons Honoring Lucian Grainge - Arrivals
Kaya Jones
Kaya Jones arrives at the 56th annual Grammy Awards in Los Angeles
Christine Teigen
2014 Clive Davis Pre-Grammy Gala
Joanna Krupa
Joanna-Krupa-Grammys-1
Adrienne Bailon
2014 Roc Nation Pre-Grammy Brunch

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

απο 11-01-09

Συνεργάτες