Δευτέρα 28 Ιουλίου 2014

Jessica Alba Does Comic Con


Jessica Alba
Well, I knew the recent string of Jessica Alba bikini pictures was going to have to end some time, but hey, at least on the bright side, she showed up to Comic Con over the weekend showing off that sexy stomach of hers.
I’m sure some of you nerds out there are a little disappointed Jessica didn’t dress up like Wonder Woman or Princess Leia though, and for once I feel your pain. I wish she had dressed up like my favorite famous character too: Jessica Alba attempting the bikini ass pose. Oh well. There’s always next year.





Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures
Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures Jessica Alba Pictures
Photos: PacificCoastNews, WENN.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

απο 11-01-09

Συνεργάτες