Δευτέρα 28 Ιουλίου 2014

Pamela Anderson Bikini Pictures



Pamela Anderson
I know Pamela Anderson‘s got to be getting up there these days, but
I’ll always have a special place in my heart pants for the original busty blonde, and luckily she’s still considered famous enough to warrant being creeped on by paps with zoom lenses. So here’s Pamela hanging out in a bikini and her body is looking every bit as awesome as ever. I’m not sure which is a more impressive technological feat: these high-tech cameras or Pam’s ageless bikini body. I do know which I’d rather spend an afternoon fooling around with though.





Pamela Anderson Pictures Pamela Anderson Pictures Pamela Anderson Pictures Pamela Anderson Pictures
Pamela Anderson Pictures Pamela Anderson Pictures Pamela Anderson Pictures
Pamela Anderson Pictures Pamela Anderson Pictures
Photos: PacificCoastNews

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

απο 11-01-09

Συνεργάτες