Τετάρτη 30 Ιουλίου 2014

Toni Garrn Bikini Pictures Are Awesome!


JToni Garrn
Not that you really needed any more reason to be jealous of Leonardo DiCaprio, but here goes: apparently now he’s dating one of my favorite underrated Victoria’s Secret hotties
Toni Garrn here. Although I doubt Toni will be underrated for much longer after this. Anyway, I’d get mad that Leo got to her before I did, since I’ve been talking Toni up for a few years now, but I get it, dating an A-list actor can (probably) do more for her career than an A-list blogger. And as long as they keep up the yacht trips and bikini pictures, I’m happy to wait it out until that lucky SOB moves onto the next hot model and I can try my luck with Toni again.





Toni Garrn Pictures Toni Garrn Pictures Toni Garrn Pictures Toni Garrn Pictures Toni Garrn Pictures
Toni Garrn Pictures Toni Garrn Pictures

Photos: Fameflynet

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

απο 11-01-09

Συνεργάτες